Wednesday, 18 January 2012

New Brushes - Fearne Cotton

So I had my first exam yesterday and after I decided to treat my self and go to Boots and get some of the L'oreal Colour Infailible Eyeshadows (which I will do  post on) but I wandered over to where the left over Christmas stock is and everything was half price. That's when I spotted 2 sets left of the Fearne Cotton Make -Up Brushes. This is a picture of them.



You can see that you get 5 brushes but since each brush is double ended you get 10. The brushes come in a plastic 'pencil case' so if you are travelling you can put any other brushes you have in it. So the price well it was half price so it cost me €10.50 (originally €21). I'm not normally a big fan of the double ended brushes but these ones may have converted me, they are so super soft and so pretty. Can't wait to you them!

Have you ever tried the Fearne Cotton ranges for Boots? Let me know what you thought of it you have.

Avril
Xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh I really want to try these :) they look really pretty!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend them! But some stores are already sold out so get them quick Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just discovered your blog...I haven't tried her products but these brushes look good!
    Would love you to check out my blog & if you love please follow & I'll be happy to follow you back.
    Happy weekend hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3