Monday, 23 January 2012

In need of some helping Hand-Cream?

So two posts in one day! I'm trying to make up for my lackage over the last few days! So in the cold cold weather I find myself reaching for my hand cream more than ever and I would do a quick review of my favourites!



Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail Conditioning  - This one is non-greasy and a fast drying formula which is handy (excuse the pun) if you have a busy day or use your hands a lot. This is only hand cream I have which also looks after nails, the other are more for the skin. For every day use I alternate between this one and the Soap & Glory Hand Food. Unfortunately I don't have a price for this one, I picked it up in a random market for €2 but I think you can get it from Tesco or Boots. If you know how much it costs, let me know! :) 

Soap & Glory Hand Food - I love this one, its made from marshmallows and smells delicious! I got this in a big Soap & Glory hamper I got from Santa full of all sorts of S&P goodies. This hand cream is one I have repurchased a few times and it also come is a small travel size which is perfect for carry around in your hand bag. It a non-greasy formula and dries is really quickly. You can get it in Boots and I think it costs about €13 but I'm not sure of the exact cost, sorry but I would definitely recommend it. The travel size version is only a couple of euro so maybe try that one first before investing in the big tubes. 

Atrixco Enriched Moisturising Cream - Apparently this is very hard to find, I got from a Londis (a small grocery store near my college) for about €3 and it is really good. But its a very thick cream so it does take a while to dry into you skin, so I mostly use this at night as my hands get a bit greasy. I do carry this one around in my hand bag though as it is so small so I do use it during the day. 

My favourite is probably the Soap & Glory Hand Food as it smells so good and is quick drying but I would recommend them all! Leave me comments about your favourite hand creams or else is you've tried any of these ones and what you think about them! 

Talk soon

Avril 
Xx

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love the Vaseline Healthy, hand and nail conditioning lotion!! I use it all the time!! :)

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.com/

    xox

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3