Friday, 6 January 2012

Hauling It #1 - ELF

This is a small Haul from a while ago. I ordered some ELF (Eyes Lips Face) products a while ago when they had a 30% sale and never had the time to write this haul. So its a mashup of a haul and a review. First of all here is a picture of what I ordered.






So maybe its not as mini of a haul as i thought. The first picture is the package that everything arrived in and the second is most of the products layed out. 

Products:
  • Angled Contour Brush
  • Powder Brush
  • Mascaras Primer
  • Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Light
  • High Definition Powder
  • Eye Transformer Pallet
  • Make-up Lock & Seal
  • Blush in Gotta Glow 
  • Blush in Pink Passion

The most expensive item was prices at £6 (HD Podwer) and everthing else was priced at about £3.50. Even without the 30% off its stil lvery cheap and reasonably priced. Although i was disapointed in some of the products I was very please with the majority of the them. I will give an updated review on the products but in the meantime I would recommend an order from ELF.

The link is http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/
Happy Shopping!!

Talk to soon

Avril
xX
















4 comments:

  1. Yay! First comment :) May I congratulate you on beginning your beauty blogging journey :)

    Nice ELF goodies, I have the Pink Passion blush too, its so PINK!

    Excited to read your upcoming posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must admit, i saw it on your haul and HAD to own it!! thanks dollface x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I was browsing the elf website looking for stuff to get when I next get paid, and what do you think of the elf blush and the brow treat and tame? A review or something would be awesome! :) Awesome blog, looking forward to your posts, FOLLOWED! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Im in the middle of doing exams at the moment but I will for sure do a review after them! I love the blushes, there are really pigmented, I would recommend them, I'll take some pictures on them on so you can see what they look like if that would help? Let me know. Thank so much for the follow x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3