Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Open Box #1 - Harrods GlossyBox

I have heard a lot about Glossy Box over the last few months from beauty bloggers like Beauty Crush and Its Another Girls Life. I have researched them and it a really cool idea. You sign up and are sent out 5 mini sampes of beauty products specified to your beauty profile. When I heard that March was going to be Harold's Month I decided to take the plunge and sign up for one month to try it. I got an email on the 9th of March that it was shipped I have been very excited to see what was inside. 

This what what arrived:





Fendi - Fan Di Fendi Eau De Toilette
Ojon - Damaged Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum
Erno Laszlo The Hollywood Collection: 5 Piece Cream Gift Set
Burberry Beauty- Miniature Lip Cover Rosewood No. 4
Clarins - Extra-firming Body Cream

I loved the packaging that it came in from the package that had the GlossyBox logo on it to the Glossybox itself. It all had an air of luxury about it. Even the way products were laid out in the box, wrapped up in tissue paper and with a Harrods ribbon in its signature colours. I also got a magazine of Harrods products. 

I have never tried any of these products and I am looking forward to trying the Ojon hair serum and the Burberry lipstick. 

Did any of you get a Glossybox this month? Or try any of these products?
Let me know if you did? 

Avril 
Xx



2 comments:

  1. This looks such a lovely package...much better than normal!
    Have a fab Wednesday!
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://fashionthingstheruisousam.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3