Sunday, 4 March 2012

OOTD #2 & Penny

Hey All,

Last weekend some of my girlies and I made a road trip down to Galway for a friends 21st. This is just a quick post of what I wore.


The dress is an old dress from Asos. It used to be bronze but it got dyed in a wash a while ago.

The belt is 'Betsy Johnson'.

The boots are from Korky's. They look like JC Litas (which I lust after).

The watch is from Claire's Accessories.








Here's a close up of my make up from the night. It just a simple black smokey eye and a nude lip. 



Below is Penny. The Star of the night. No it wasn't her 21st but she made her way into some fun pictures.



Talk Soon

Avril
Xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Your make up is so nice here!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you on a serious blogging roll! :) Gorgeous dress and stunning makeup! I miss you! Need to see you soon! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you proud? Thanks so much! I know, I haven't seen your in for ever, <3 Defo this month we shall meet again xX

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3