Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Empties #1 - March 2012

I have been seeing a few bloggers do an empties post; a post about products that we used up during the month. Here is my first empties post. I have been making for an effort to use up products I have before buying any more so this post is broken up into two sections. the first is of items I have used up in the month of March and the second section is of make up items i have used up or have to throw out. 










First Picture:
Beautifully Delicious Coconut & Shea Butterlicious Body Butter
Aragon Secret Shada Luxury SmoothingConditioner 
Wella Professional Enrish Shampoo
Neutrogena Multi-Defence Daily Moisturiser
Inglot Daily Brush Cleaner 

All of the above items I used up during the month. In the top picture I don't think there is anything that I would repurchase. The body butter had a very strong smell. Everyone knew when I had a shower as they could smell the coconut off me. It was starting to get a bit embarrassing!! so thank god it was used up and I can move on to a body butter that does not have as of intense of a smell. I like to try new shampoos and conditioners every time, i still haven't found the right ones. 


Second Picture:
Barbara Daly Concealer in Fair 
L'Oreal Paris Studio Secret Professionals Smoothing Resurfacing Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW15
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm 
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer 
A sample of Estee Lanuder Double Wear Stay in Place Make-up in Encru 16

For the make up items I have already repurchased some items; the lip balm, face primer and eye shadow primer. They are all products that I love and have repurchased many times. I did end up purchasing the Estee Launder Foundation from the sample it is a really nice foundation. 






 Make-Up Thrown out:
Catrice Powder  (name and colour have rubbed off)
MUA Primer
MAC Haute and Naughty Lash Mascara
Dior Show Mascara 
Catrice Lash Plus Mascara
Catrice Lashes to Kill Mascara

I want to point out that I did not use up all of the mascara's in the last month but these are one that have just built up in my make up collection. I'm very bad to  sticking to throwing them out every 3 months so I bit the bullet and threw out all old ones hence why there is so many. The rest of the items are just very old so it was time to throw them all out. 


Talk soon
Avril
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3