Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Open Box #2 - Amazon Order






So my decision to blog for the whole month of May just hasn't worked out at all!! So this is an open box and a haul all in one! I got a Kindle for Christmas off the parents but that's another story. To go with the Kindle I got an Amazon gift Card, however my Kindle is set up to the American Store and the Gift Card was in pounds so I couldn't use the voucher to buy books for my Kindle. Therefore the next best thing was to buy a lot of make up! So here is the Haul:



NYX Haul


NYX Eye Shadow: Aloha and Root Beer


NYX Eye Shadow: Root Beer and Aloha


NYX Eye Shadow: Aloha and Root Beer


NYX Black Label Lipstick: Adore, Strawberry Shortcake & Interlude


NYX Black Label Lipstick: Adore


NYX Black Label Lipstick: Strawberry Shortcake


NYX Black Label Lipstick: Interlude


NYX Black Label Lipstick: Interlude, Strawberry Shortcake & Adore


Macadamia Hair Mask Sample

I have been wanting NYX everything for ages. I'v heard so much about them on YouTube and on blogs for a while and was very excited to order them all. The pigmentation of both the eye shadows and lipsticks in AMAZING! The swatches I did were just one coat, so you can see that there is a really good colour pay off. I haven't worn any of the lipsticks yet as I am still trying to figure out the best make up look to go with them. If you have any suggestions please leave them below in the comments!

Talk Soon

Avril 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3