Thursday, 12 April 2012

Squeaky Clean & Smells Oh So good!



So I don't know about you, but for the last year or so I always carry a hand sanitiser with me; in my hand bag, when I travel and in my school bag for college. Due to my need for clean hands I usually have a few different types of hand gels on the go. Recently I was in the  Body Shop and I got so excited when I saw scented hand gels. Most of the other ones I own have that weird clean smell (you know the one I mean).  
I picked up two:
Clementine
Coconut 

They work out at about €4.00 which isn't bad and they smell so good! I would really recommend these guys as they are handy to have in your bag and I much prefer them to the normal clean smelling ones.They come in other scents such as Lemon, Strawberry and a few others. So as you can tell I really like these and will probably be picking up the rest of the set as they just smell so good!!

Have you tried any of these? Let me know what you think!!

Talk Soon

Avril 
Xx







5 comments:

  1. I'll have to try these out! Nice blog! :)
    new follower!
    xx taylor
    girlmeetbeautyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! Really wanna try the strawberry one next <3

      Delete
  2. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally gonna get the coconut one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just smells so good! Like Summer time!! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3