Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Lip Loves - Back-2-MAC 'Kinda Sexy'







So this week I am really trying to post everyday this week. Fingers crossed I make it to the end of the week. Anywhoo this is a small post about my latest MAC find. I have been on the hurt for the perfect nude lipstick. I wanted something similar to my natural lip colour but with a bit more depth; to make my lips look fuller. You know what I mean. Anyway I had squired 6 empty MAC products and got to do a Back-To-MAC and picked up my new love! 







So its a lovely peachy nude colour which is so close to my natural lip colour. It is a matte but it isn't as drying as other MAC Matte's I have (Russian Red for instance). I need to wear a good lip balm under it just ensure it lasts all day and I a little bit of Essence lip liner 'In the Nude'. I do really like it! I keep gushing about it to my friends, they are already sick of hearing about it so thought it was time to tell you all. I am just  loving nudes at the moment! If you have any colours you would recommend please let me know!

Talk soon

Avril 
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3