Wednesday, 9 May 2012

OOTD #4 - From Blonde to Brown

So as I've said in other posts I am trying to catch up on some posts that I have accumulated over the past few weeks and this is just one of those. I have two outfits of the days for you guys with a little added something special! I am officially a Brunette. Now I know what your thinking the title gave it away, but I have been blonde for a long time about 2 years. which is a long time for me, I normally change my hair colour every few months or so. So here are some pictures from two nights out.





This is Michelle and I all dressed up to go on a college night out
Shirt: Penny's
Necklace: Penny's 
Shoes: New Look
Dress (Under Shirt): H & M 

And then.....*drumroll*

THE BROWN HAIR!!!!!!!




Top: Penny's
Dress Underneath: H & M (same as before)
Shoes: Kelsy Dagger at TK Maxx

My Make Up was based on a tutorial I saw on YouTube by Tanya Burr
I for got to take a picture of the make up I used :)

I am currently loving being a brunette. I've been getting so many compliments. My hair looks so much healthier and shiny. It turned out a little bit darker that I intended but I've grown to adore it and will probably be keeping it for a while. Although the downside I had to get a new foundation in a darker shade as the dark hair makes me look slightly, also have to wear a bit of instant tan most days now. A small price to pay! 

Let me know if you like the brown hair 

Talk soon

Avril 
Xx

7 comments:

  1. ooh you both look divine, LOVE the snakeskin blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the brown is gorrrgeous, really suits you!

    http://beautythrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really loving it at the moment. I love how shiny it is :)

      Delete
  4. your make up looks lovely! do you want to follow each other on google friend connect? if so, follow me and i'll follow back :) xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And you have a new follower :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3