Monday, 18 June 2012

Holy Grail Products #1 - The Lip Balm 'The Handmade Soap Co.'





So this is Day 7 of blogging! Woop need to keep it up now :)



This is just a quick little post about my one of my Holy Grail items. I want you all to prepare yourselves because you are about to see one of the best lip balms I have ever used!!

Meet Lip balm by The Handmade Soap Co.


Handmade Soap Co. Lip Balm - Choco Mint €5 in Avoca 



I suffer with very temperamental lips; when its's warm they dry out, when its cool they dry out so I am always on the hunt fro the perfect lip balm that will fix all of my lip woes. I have heard a bit about this company on some blogs that I follow and decided to give it a try. Let me tell you, its AMAZING! ! . Its made from natural ingredients so it good for your lips. Also the one that I got Choco-mint smells like Mint chocolate chip ice cream which is delicious! For €5 its really good.

The only downside for me is that it is in a tub so I always have to wash my hands before I use it or use hand sanitiser which is a pain. That's a personal thing though. Otherwise it's pretty much flawless!

Have you tried this lip balm? Or any of the other Handmade Soap Co. products? Let me know in the comments section! 

Talk Soon

Avril 
Xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3