Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Holy Grail Products #2 - The Body Oil 'Bio Oil'




In keeping with yesterday's post about one of my holy grail products, I thought I would do another one but this time of one of my favourite skin care products. Bio-Oil!! I discovered Bio-Oil about 2 years ago, on a trip across America. I was complaining about uneven skin and old acne scars and one of the girls recommended Bio Oil. I thought that it was just for stretch marks but it does that and so much more!


Bio-Oil From Boots approx €8-10 for this size. 

On the bottle itself is says that it can be used for scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, ageing skin and dehydrated skin. 

So this little bottle is a one stop shop for many skin problems! I use it as part of my evening skin care routine. after washing and toning my face and before I put on my moisturiser I put about 3-4 drops of this on my face. AS it is an oil based product it takes awhile to seep into the skin which is why I only apply it at night. I thin kit is a bit exspenive for what it is but I do really like it so in a way it is worth the money!!

Have you tried Bio-Oil? Let me knwo what you think of it. Also let me know any of your holy grail items!!

Talk Soon

Avril 
Xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bio Oil, I don't know where I'd be without it! Especially now travelling at the moment, my skin doesn't know what's going on! Bio Oil to the rescue!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3