Wednesday, 13 June 2012

OOTD #6 - Presentation & Welcome Back to Blogging




So I'm back, I had to take an unexpected break from blogging for a while as college just got a bit crazy! As I have said before I am currently completing the MSc in Advertising in DIT, we had a huge project last Thursday so in the weeks buliding up to it I had a very little free time and therefore blogging took a back seat! With that said i am back and have a list of blog posts to do, with some suggestions from a few readers including my essential jewellery pieces and a selection of my favourite blushers. 

My friend Lisa is helping my with a project I tried to start last month. So I am going to try and write a post a day for the next 30 days! With that said I'm going to on to a really quick post on my outfit of the day from our big presentation! 

Shirt - Pennys
Pencil Skirt - TopShop
Heels - New Look

So apologies for the short blog but I am getting ready for the month of blogging ahead! Thanks for sticking with me and I promise to blog more!! 

Talk soon

Avril 
Xx

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Aw you look so professional! No wonder you've been snapped up by the big grown-up world already!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3