Saturday, 14 July 2012

Holy Grail Products #3 - The Cleanser 'Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish'




Its been a few weeks since my last blog post, so much for blogging for 30 days. I apologise, I was really trying and then I started working. That's right I got myself a grown up job in an advertising agency. That has been keeping busy and also I'm still writing a dissertation. For most Masters you write the dissertation or thesis over the summer so that has also been keeping me busy. No excuses!!! I'm back and ready to blog!

For my first post in a few weeks I thought it was fitting to talk about something I have been loving over the last few weeks and here it is! The holy grail of cleansers: Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.




Comes with with muslin clothes

My friend Lisa bought a few of these bad boys weeks ago when Liz Earle were having a special offer and she graciously sold one to me. I have been hearing a lot about these cleansers from a wide range of beauty bloggers and have been itching to get my hands on one for a while.

You use it my pumping some cleanser and rubbing it onto your dry face and then soak the muslin cloth in warm water and use the cloth to clean your face and finally use some water to clean off any excess product. At the start it seemed really odd to put the product on first wit out any water but after using it once and feeling how soft my skin was after I am a believe and this has earned a special place in my heart and a permanent spot in my collection of cleanser. 

It retails at about €15 and you can order it online here

Have you tried the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish? What do you think of it?
Also if you have any other amazing skin care items you loves please comment below. I'm having very teenage skin issues at the moment and need all of the help I can get. Thanks dolls!!!

Avril
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3