Monday, 6 August 2012

7 Things in 7 Days - 06/08/2012

So it's been a few weeks since my last blog! I'm very sorry, life has been a bit mad. I'm not sure if I said it before but I've recently started a new job. Well my first grown up job!! In an advertising & graphic design agency! On top of working full time I am also writing a dissertation due in October and I join a gym (for the first time ever) so life has just been a bit busy at the moment and blogging took a back seat! But I am back now as I missed it so much and looking forward to start blogging (hopefully every day or second day; well at the least once a week).

I've seen this blog post on Abi's Blog: Kemples. A 7 things in 7  days post! I am obsessed with doing lists as a way of keeping on top of all of the things a need to do and I think a good idea to do a blog post about some of the most important things I need to do this week as a way to make sure I do them!



7 things in 7 days:

  • Get questions sorted for Dissertation interviews ( & start interviews)
  • Go to Gym at least 3 times this week ( & try some of the classes: Lisa yoga????)
  • Blog at least 3 more times this week (ELF Haul & Review, Favourite Jewellery at the moment & July Empties) 
  • Eat more vegetables
  • Clean out wardrobe to make room for new clothes :)
  • Clean make up brushes
  • Bring old clothes to charity shop

There's my list for next 7 days! Please ask me at some point during the week how I'm getting on  to remind to keep on top of things and leave me your links to your blogs in you do similar lists!! I think its a great idea! Thanks Abi :)

Talk soon

Avril 
Xx

A picture from an upcoming post: I recently won a prize from ELF and let me tell you, it was amazing! So many good products and so many of them that I have been waiting to try! I'm going to do a full blog post on it in the next few days but I'm putting the picture here to say a thank you to ELF!!! 


5 comments:

  1. thank you for mentioning my blog :)
    lovely post hope to see more :):D
    jealous of the elf products amazing :D
    xoxohttp://kemples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the idea from your blog so no problem!!

      I know, there's so much stuff in it! Was so happy to see it arrive :) xx

      Delete
  2. Yay yoga! And you should donate your clothes to me ... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Gym buddy!!

      And maybe, if you help me do the clear out x

      Delete
  3. I have to clean out wardrobe to make room for new clothes aswell haha :D I love this post!

    beautyprox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3