Wednesday, 12 September 2012

OOTD #7 - Birthday Suites

Well first of all I want to say a big thank you to everyone who voted for me in the Dundrum Town Centre Blogger in Residence Competition. I didn't get into the finals but I did get into the 3rd Round which I was delighted about!! So a big huge thank you to everyone who voted, tweeted, shared, liked, email and texted for me!! I'm so grateful to you all!! If nothing else the competition reminded how munch I enjoy blogging and now I am counting down the days until my dissertation is in and I focus more on the blogging....maybe even another video or two??


OK so I've composed myself now from all the gushing and we'll move on with the rest of the post. It was my birthday last Friday (the 7th in case anyone want's to put it in their calendar for next year) and I have an event filled weekend of fun!! Oh Friday I was taken to see Two Door Cinema Club in the Academy (who are amazing live) and on Saturday a bunch of us went out to The Village; a club in Dublin for some drinks and dancing. This is just a quick little post of what on wore on the Friday Night!!!



Outfit for Two Door Cinema Club:

Blazer - Forever 21 €28
Star Top - Zara €17
Necklace - Forever 21 €8 (I think)
High Waisted Shorts (you may recongise from my previous Dundrum Town Centre Post) - Urban Outfitters €50
Black Converse - so old, I really need a new pair
Everything bar my really old shoes and bag I got within the last month or two

I'm having a hard time staying out of shops at the moment now that all the autumn colours and styles are back in. What's your favorite buy at the moment?? 

Hopefully I will post up the second half later today!!

Ta-Ta For Now

Avril

Xx









2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I went to see Two Door Cinema Club in Belfast and they were so good! :) And I agree they are amazing live! :)

    XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW thanks love!! yeah are amazing!! A very good birthday treat cc

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3