Friday, 14 September 2012

A Weekday Want - The New Black





So this blog post is a bit of random one; have you ever been trolling through a website and found something you thought was interesting and weird all at the same time. This happened to me yesterday, I have no idea how I ended up on the Nordstrom website let alone in their nail varnish section but I did and it was the most magical place. It was there I  discovered one of the most creative nail polish ideas ever 'The New Black' Innovations in Color' Nail ombre sets.

Say Hello and Prepare to Want:

Shade: Graffiti 


The idea is that the set of 5 shades are all in the same colour pallets and just varying degrees of the shade so its creates an ombre look across your hand!! Its genius!! 


Shade: Waves

This my favorite colour set!! So after I needed this in my life I proceed to try and order the set above Waves as Nordstrom do in fact ship to Ireland; but alas it wasn't meant to be. They won't ship nail varnish outside of the US. I've been on numerous websites trying to find these somewhere else and I can only find them on Sephora and Nordstrom so I'm in a pickle. 

So this blog post is also a cry for help, does anyone where anywhere else I can try and get these nail polish sets?? 

So disappointed I couldn't order them! Has this ever happened to you? Please tell me I'm not alone!!

Talk soon 

Avril
Xx



All the above images were taken from the Nordstrom Website




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3