Friday, 2 November 2012

OOTD #9 - Let's Play Dress Up



So I know Halloween is over but I haven't had a chance to post this up yet. I am a big fan of Halloween and of dressing up. I usually go all out and really plan my costume, but this year I was not prepared at all. Halloween just seem to creep up on this year and before I knew it it was time for our traditional night out. With Lauren being home from England and the (majority) of the gang back together I knew I had to get my skates in gear and pull some sort of amazing costume out of the bag!!

My sister spent the Summer in Chicago and brought me home American Apparel Disco Pants as they were significantly cheaper in the states and these pants lend to the development of my costume. I decided to go as Cat Women (Original, I know). With very little time I had to find a mask, a tail and ears. 

The ears I picked up in Topshop a few weeks ago actually. I had bought studded ears on a whim not knowing exactly what I'd ever wear them too but had to own. The tail I picked up in a card shop. It came with a collar and ears. I ended up wearing the collar as it worked really well. Finally the mask. Oh the mask was a find from Accessorize and I got so many compliments on it. Throw on a plan black tank top and 


The mask


The Shoes I wore, actually very comfortable

Did you dress up this year? Let me know what you dressed up as in the comments? 

Talk soon

Avril

Xx

5 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! Love your blog by the way, really cute! xoxo

    www.beautyeverafter.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoes were a bargain and a very good look a like to the JC originals. As thanks I'm heading over to yours now for a peek :) xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE your shoes! I'm a sucker for studs and spikes on things! The mask is also amazing, I'm not surprised you got so many compliments on it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovie! I know anything you can get with studs I HAVE to own it :D

      Delete
  3. Cool outfits, really cool and those heels are hot, really hot!

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3