Thursday, 13 December 2012

First Impressions - Kate Moss Matte Collection




If you read any of my latest posts I seem to have a little obsession with lipstick and guess what; here's another one. Oh joy!!

I talked recently about a Lip Trend this season of berry coloured lipsticks. I'll link it here if you want to have a read. So sticking with the subject of lips I've picked up another bargain recently. The Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss. This is a range of lipstick brought out by Kate Moss with Rimmel London. I am sure you have all heard or seen loads about this range but here I go anyways.


This is Kate's (first name terms, like I know her - I wish) second range of lipsticks with Rimmel. I wasn't tempted to try the first range - yes the colours were lovely and the finish was a satin. I just wasn't blown away but when I saw this range I was itching to get my hands on this bad boy: 107.



 I have never really seen a red colour like  this before it has an almost brown undertone. I really like it and thought it would be that perfect level of vamp needed for Christmas Do's. I picked mine up on a special offer of €5 but I am pretty sure it retails for under €8.




You can see its super pigmented and actually quite soft. Although it is a matte finish it is not drying on your lips which is great in this weather. I would highly recommend this colour as it is something I haven't really seen before and its a great colour to keep in your handbag  to take your day makeup to a night on the town!! 

Have you tried any of Kate's Matte Collection? Let me know what you thought of it. 

Talk Soon
Avril
xX



5 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two Kate Moss lipsticks - this and the purple. I need ALL of them! But they smell HORRIBLE don't you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my current favourite too Avril! I should have a post up next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the colour of this lipstick. Cute packaging too. :)

    Randomly found your blog and I'm enjoying reading it. You have a beautiful name btw!

    xo,
    Anum

    http://www.summerxskin.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3