Monday, 10 December 2012

OOTD #10 - The Graduation




As you may know from my previous post I graduated recently from a Masters in Advertising and so end my academic career. I have to say I am not sad to move on from the books and late nights in the library. You may also know from my previous post I talked about trying to find the perfect graduation lipstick; thanks to wonderful beauty bloggers I found the perfect colour. Here is my outfit and face from the graduation. 



My Lovely Sister Sarah and myseld


Dress - London in House of Fraser €68
Black patent heels - TK Maxx €55
Sheer Black Tights - Pennys 
Braclets - Accessorize (gift from my sister)


I tried this dress on after seeing the House of Fraser Catwalk show as part of my entry for Dundrum Blogger in Residence Competition. I used my graduation as an excuse to buy the dress. I couldn't leave it behind


Had to throw in an image of the cap and gown



I did a very simple brown smokey eye as the dress is very much a statement on its own. My overall make up look was very understated for me. 

Original Naked pallet on my eyes
Inglot gel eyeliner for definition and some false lashes 
MAC Blushbaby for Blush (review to follow)
MAC Outrageously Fun on my Lips (review to follow)


I know its a tiny post but I am getting back to focusing on my blogging. I was at an amazing Christmas blogger meet up during the weekend and can't wait to do a post on that later on in the week. Also if anyone has a suggestion of a blog post they would like me to do just leave a comment and I will do it this weekend!!!

Talk to you soon
Avril

Xx


6 comments:

  1. Stunning, I love your dress. Not many girls could pull that off on their graduation day but it suited you perfectly. I hope you had a wonderful day and congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely!! Yeah it was a great day. My feet were very sore by the end of the day :)

      Delete
  2. Aw look at ya :) that lipstick is such a great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love it so! Just a fun colour....ya get it?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing - I really love that dress! The dress code has changed so much since I graduated - we were all in boring suits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks so much. I thanks my sister for giving me the perfect reason to buy it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3