Tuesday, 29 January 2013

A Multi-Use Product - Bioderma Crealine H2O





I'm sure at this stage in the game everyone has heard of Bioderma. Available in most French pharmacies this brand has taken the blogging world by storm. If you've tried any of their products you know what I'm taking about. If you haven't tried I'm going to tell you why you need too. 

I use Bioderma Crealine H2O, a clear liquid that looks like water but its so much better. This magic liquid can remove all your make up; both the face and the eye make up including pesky gel eye liner and water proof mascara. I use this every night for such tasks. There are a few different types of this Bioderma product for different skin types as well as cleansers, moisturisers and much more. 


Image from Amazon


Bioderma is also great for mornings if your skin is a little too sensitive for a full cleanse or if you're just not feeling up to it yourself. Put a bit on a cotton pad and wipe it all over your face. You've cleansed and woken up your skin in go. Genesis!!

Now on top of all that I've recently discovered a new use for my faithful bottle of Bioderma. It can be used to clean your make up brushes. I am now using this to clean the brushes I use on a daily basis. Particularly my foundation brush and concealer brush in an attempt to prevent breakouts. I still do a deep cleanse once a week but if you put a bit of the Bioderma on a cotton pad, swirl the brush around on it, you will be pleasantly surprised at the results. I know I was!! 

I have had my bottle of Bioderma since October and use it daily and I still have about half a bottle left so a little really does go a long way. This product has become, dare I say it, one of my Holy Grail items. 

However there is a huge downside, its not available in Ireland but there are a few ways you can get your hands on it. MY suggestions would be to check out eBay - they're are a lot of sellers on eBay selling this and shipping to Ireland. Make sure to shop around and check their feedback before ordering though. I haven't ordered this from eBay yet but if you had please let me know the seller you used before.

Another option is to beg someone you know who is going to France to bring some back for you. It will be worth it. 

Have you tried Bioderma? What did you think of it?? 

Talk soon
Avri

Xx

8 comments:

  1. After day one of use, I can safetly say that nothing compares to this stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I have money again I am so buying this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! But beware you will fall in love :)

      Delete
  3. I love my Bioderma, it lasts absolutely ages as well! Haven't tried it for cleaning my brushes, will have to try! Great post :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried Bioderma but I have tried a lot of other types of micellar water and found them all to be much of a muchness. Is there anything about this one that particularly sets it apart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only ever tried the Bioderma so I don't really know what it would be like compared to other micellar water products. I have really sensitive skin and tend to breakout when I use new products. I never had a break out when I started using this and when I have a big break out,I stop using my Liz Earle as it dries up my skin and just use this instead. The breakout usually clears up a bit faster. That's just me though. I really like it and will be repurchasing it for it. Sorry I can't really answer your question xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3