Friday, 11 January 2013

My 2013 To Do List



Apologies I've been M.I.A. for a while now. A family member was very sick and has passed away and I needed a break from blogging to focus on my family and be there for everyone over Christmas. It was a hard time for all of us but we doing well. 

I know I am a bit late to the party with my New Year Resolutions but as I said above - I've been dealing with a family bereavement. I wanted to start off my second year of blogging with a 'To-Do' list for 2013/ My Resolutions. I am forever making lists, I feel like they help keep me focused so that is what I am hoping to do this year.

Image from: Google



My 2013 To Do List:

1. Go to the Gym at least twice a week 
I was good about this and then Christmas happened. I've been off the wagon ever since. Hoping to start back on Monday.

2. Blog at least once a week
I'm starting small to help get myself back on track and I've loads of posts I want to do. If you have any suggestions please comment below. 

3. Go on 'No-Buys' for the rest of January, February and March
When I say 'no-buy'  I mean no random make-up, skin care, hair care or nail varnish. I can only replace things I need and use daily. No excess will be allow to be purchased. I'm going to a wedding in London at the beginning of April and am trying to save as much as possible for that so I can buy a few nice things for myself. 

4. Make more time for my friends
We are all so busy and have just different lives but I do miss my girls when I don't see them for a while. Christmas was great as we all got to reconnect so I am aiming to keep this up!!

5. Start up a YouTube Channel
This has been on my to do list for a long time and I've been putting it off. This year I am going to bite the bullet and start recording videos. Wish me luck...eek

6. Start eating healthy
I just love junk food but I am in some very bad food habits I hope to kick the habit ths year and eat more fruit and veg and all that stuff that's good for you. I will still have to treat myself now and again. 

7. Take more photo's
I don't take enough - on nights out, random days in town or even on my phone. I love looking at everyone else's so I need to start taking some myself. 

8. Be adventurous
I am a very cautions person. I don't really take a lot of risks and I second guess everything so this year I want to learn how to be more adventurous and put myself out for this. I want to learn how to not be afraid to take  chance. 

9. Saving
I spend money like its burning a whole in my pocket so this year I am going to learn the art of saving and budgeting; even if it kills me. 

10. Travel
I have not had a holiday in over a year and a half but this year I am determined to see the Sun. I'm thinking Greece maybe, any suggestions are welcome!! 

I didn't mean to limit my list to 10 but I just like round numbers. In saying that I could come back and change this. Hope you enjoyed reading my 2013 To Do List. If you have done a post on your 2013 Resolutions send it to me. I love reading them all! 

Also thanks to everyone who has been reading and following my blog over the past year. I've just reached over 50 followers and I'm thrilled so thank you all! 

Talk soon

Avril

Xx

2 comments:

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3