Thursday, 28 February 2013

Battle of the B's!!! I need your help...

Well I need your help....I can't decide what to do with my hair. Currently I have an ombré/ balayage thing going on. Chocolate brown on top and a carmel blonde on the bottom. I love the look but I'm just itching for a change and well that's where you all come in. I was thinking about going blonde again and I'm talking very blonde!! A few years ago I was bleach blonde and I loved it. My aunty told me a few weeks ago to dye it back blonde again and well it's put the idea in my head. On the other hand one of friends told me recently they really like my hair when it was just a lovely rich dark brown. Either look isn't my natural colour and will need upkeep so I don't really mind that, I just can't seem to decide what colour I prefer. Here is my question what do you think I should do??



Should I stay with my ombré look?


My sister is the blonde one in this picture


Should I start the process of going back blonde and end up with something like this?


Sorry for the upside down pose but you get the idea :)


Should I just go all over dark brown?



Leave me a comment about what you think I should do! I would be grateful of any suggestions.

Avril
Xx

12 comments:

  1. You look lovely both ways, but I like dark xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the all over chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REally? I wasn't sure which one you'd pick!

      Delete
  3. You suit them all! Personally I love Ombre and wish my hair was darker to see the contrast! Maybe go for Ombre higher up from the chin down and a brighter blonde or experiment with colour?

    Be great if you could check out my latest post: Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver Review

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ombre look on you but I am biased as that's what I have myself. I also think you look gorgeous as a brunette. Here's another option - have you thought of putting another colour over your lightened ends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my I LOVE where this is going!! :)

      Delete
  5. I like Emma's idea ;) the brunette really suits you though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah it for sure has merit, haven't fully decided yet.

      Delete
  6. Having a different colour on the ends could look amazing, I've done it twice when blonde & brunette & it's lovely! But I think your hair is gorgeous dark :)

    Chloe - Very Lovely Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ombre but it's gorgeous any way!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3