Monday, 11 February 2013

Favourites #1 - January 2013



So I have been saying for ages that I wanted to start making YouTube videos for some time and so I took the plunge and recording one last week. Apologies that its taken me nearly a week to upload it but the internet in my house has been acting it like crazy this week!! Any way here is my first video - My January Favourites! 

First of all I want to apologise for the camera going in and out of focus. This is the camera I take I sue to take photo's for my blog but I don't think I'll be using it to film again (it makes a lot of noise). Also I didn't realise my blinds we creating those were light lines across my face. I promise I will sort this out before my next video :)



Thanks so much for watching my first video!

Talk soon

Avril 
Xx



11 comments:

  1. You've got some great favourites there- loving 8 hour cream at the moment too! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how i survived so long without it! :) x

      Delete
  2. oh my god you mad thing, I thought it was a great video, for your first one it's incredible! I didn't notice any blind induced face lines x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW thanks so much. I'm probably over analysing it tbh xxx

      Delete
  3. Yay for videos! You did so great! :D can't wait for more of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW thanks doll! More this weekend :)

      Delete
  4. Great post, you're such a natural on camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. had those revlon balm stains in our faves too :D
    great vid; are you going to do them every month? :)

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they're just amazing!! Yeah I think I will. I love watching them so I probably will xx

      Delete
  6. Yeah your really natural doing the videos, look foward to more x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3