Thursday, 14 February 2013

Problem Skin? Try La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo!




The Irish winter weather has been truly messing up my skin lately. Its been so dry but yet I'm still breaking out. I thought at 24 years old I had grown out of teenage skin but no. Since I look to bloggers and vloggers a like for make up advice I thought who better to turn to in my time of need.

By chance I watched Tanya Burr's November Favourites . In this video she mentioned La Roche-Posay Effaclor Duofor her blemishes. This sounded like the perfect product for my problematic skin so I rushed to the Boots to pick one up.

I have been using this product for about two months and recently mentioned in in my first favourites video. This product have a gel formula and can be used instead of a moisturiser for morning or night. It is meant to target problematic areas and congested areas and work to improve your skin. I'm not 100% on the science of how it works but you get the idea. I used this most nights under my night cream, i don't put it all over my face but instead focus on my problem areas such as my nose and my chin. Over the course of a few weeks I did see a huge improvement in my skin. While my blemishes weren't completely gone they were healing much faster and appeared less red. This isn't a miricale cream but it certainly has helped fix my skin. 

The only down side is that I did notice the areas that I used this tended to be a bit dry, so it meant that I had to adjust my make up to accommodate some dry patches but it really did improve my skin so I would prefer to deal with some dry patches that a few blemishes. All in all I would recommend this product. It costs approx €14 in boots and as you only need a small amount it will last a long time. Let me know if you've tried this and how you got on! 

What has been your skin savour this month?

Avril

Xx


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an interesting product, I find gel like products feel a lot lighter on the skin. Must check it out at some stage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really good. I would recommend it :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3