Friday, 22 March 2013

Illamasqua in Dublin???


I have a different kind of post for you all today! I read recently on Dani's Blog The Glamour Nazi about an exciting turn of events! Up until a few years ago Illamasqua had a counter in BT2 on Grafton Street sadly they closed it much to the dismay of many Make Up Lovers!



Illamasqua is one of those brands that is constantly pushing the boundaries in creativity - from execution to models used in the advertisement. Did I mention that they don't test on animals? Due to constant interest the School of Make Up Artistry will be coming to Dublin if we can get enough numbers!!

Currently there are three stand alone stores in the UK and as well as the flagship store in London. This store is the home to the School of Make Up Artistry and there are a range of classes available!

If you are interested Contact Dani at glamournazi@gmail.com or find her on Twitter @GlamourNazi for more information!!

Hopefully I will see some of you there!

Avril
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3