Thursday, 28 March 2013

Luxury Lip Loves - YSL Rouge Volupté Shine



I did a post a few weeks ago about YSL new offering the Rouge Volupté Shine. I was contacted about trying one of the lipsticks and of course no girl says no to YSL!! Be prepared this post is gonna be picture heavy!!

I was right the packaging is just to die for!! I have No. 10 Chocolate in Style. Now don’t be put off by the medium brown colour for me it’s the perfect my lips but better colour! It also leaves them feeling super smooth due to the moisturising ingredients in the lipstick.


swatched on the skin


My favourite way to wear this is inspired by the Fabulous Lisa Eldrigde. I use a bright or dark colour lipstick to create a stain on my lips and then put the YSL chocolate in style on top. This creates a nude colour with a bit of oomph!!




On the lips, its has a  lovely finish!!


I have fallen hard for YSL with their gorgeous packaging and incredible product quality. I can hardly wait for pay day to run to my nearest counter and pick up a few more pieces like the

Have you tried the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine? What was your colour of choice??

Avril
Xx



6 comments:

  1. Lovely shade, YSL lipstick is on my payday wishlist :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already hooked, eyeing up which one I'll get next x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous on you and love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it so pretty I'm scared to take it out of the house!

      Delete
  3. I just bought a coral shade of this recently, haven't had the chance to use it yet but I can't wait, it looks fab on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3