Monday, 4 March 2013

Review of La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV



I haven't heard a lot about the Rosaliac Range from La Roche-Posay but I've loved everything I've tried by them so far. I recently did a review on Effaclar Duo if you want to check it out here. When I was offered the chance to try this cream I grabbed it (with two hands).

Rosaliac UV is a daily moisturiser that neutralises redness in the skin. This is perfect for us Irish girls as redness on the skin is something we are prone to. On top of combating redness it also protects the skin from UV rays that can cause more long-term damage to the skin.  I have a lot of redness around my nose and my chin in particular. Some of its due to breakouts and some due to skin sensitivity.

I have been using this cream for about 2 weeks now and I can already see a huge improvement in my skin. I still have some redness around my problem areas but it is not as noticeable as before. Normally after applying a medium-full coverage foundation I would also need to put on some concealer to fully cover any redness. Now after rubbing in some moisturiser, foundation alone covers it.


The cream itself is green tinted which is perfect for neutralising redness. The green tint in the moisturiser does not come up on the skin but blends in smoothly. I find the cream very hydrating it has replaced all of my other day creams to become a firm favourite. I put it on right before I do my make up as its also a great base for make up and I find myself reaching for my primer less and less. 

My only issue with this cream and its not really an issue is that it doesn't have an SPF in it. This mightn't be important to a lot of people thought. I just make sure that my foundation has SPF or I just put a little bit of sun screen on before I my foudnation. Apart from that its pretty much an all rounder for day creams. It retails for about €22 and can be found in Boots and La Roche-Posay stock lists. 

Have you tried anything from La Roche-Posay? What would you recommend? 

Avril
Xx


*This post was not sponsored. The product was sent to me to review but the opinions are my own*

10 comments:

  1. I really need something like this, my face is super red, especially around my nose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend it! Been a gamer changer for me for sure! x

      Delete
  2. This sounds like such a great product - I always hear amazing things about La Roche! I just wish it had SPF. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I wish it do too, but a lot of my foundations have spf so I don't really mind too much

      Delete
  3. My first question was going to be does it have an SPF in it because any cream I use in the morning always has to have one! Pity cause apart from that sounds lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get ya, its really important to some people but I don't really mind

      Delete
  4. This sounds great. I love LRP products and have been getting a lot of redness on my cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really would recommend it! Been such a huge help for me :)

      Delete
  5. I've never tried this one but I love this brand in general - they've never let me down xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its one brand that I have loved everything I've tried x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3