Thursday, 21 March 2013

Spots be gone with Vichy Nomrablend Hyaluspot


I’ve been loving French skin care brands at the moment after trying a few pieces from La Roche-Posay. Another brand that has been impressing me recently is Vichy – most specifically Normaderm Hyaluspot. I’ve tried some of the Vichy Dermeblend make up range, which I reviewed here but I’ve never really tried any of their skin care before now. When I offered the opportunity to try the Normadem Hyaluspot I was delighted as breakouts as something I am always dealing with.


Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot is a gel consistancy that contains Hyaluronic Acid. This creates a plaster-like effect, which protects and isolates breakouts. This products boasts that it stops the spot within 2 hours and completely removes it after 48 hours. I know what your thinking –does it live up to that claim? I think so!



Sub-consciously we touch our face more than 65 times a day. I often find myself staring at the computer screen with face resting in my hands. Even when typing this post I find my hands hovering around my face! And this is not good news as a computer keyboard can house 215 bacteria per square centimeter. Gross I know!! In doing this we transfer bacteria from our hands on to our face and this can cause spots to get worse. Basically this prevents fast healing and can leave visible marks behind – which no body wants! Breakouts need to be protected from contamination and bacteria in order for it to heal quickly.
I’ve mentioned before in previous posts that my biggest problem area in my chin with constant teenage breakouts. So when I got this product to try I was very much excited. I already had one or two little face gremlins I was itching to get rid of. It states to apply directly on to the skin using the applicator. This process soothes the skin as the gel formula and the applicator itself create a cooling effect on the skin.

I applied it first after my normal nighttime skin care routine and could see the difference in the morning. My blemishes had all but disappeared. All I was left with some reddnes which was easily covered through another firm Favourite the La Roche-Posay Rosalac UV. The Hyaluspot doesn’t dry out your skin like other spot treatments but clears the area very effectively. It is suitable to use day or night – just wait for it to dry in before applying any make up.

All in all it’s a great product and at a RRP of €10 definitely worth the investment. Its worked its way into my daily skin care routine very quickly.

Have you tried the Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot? Let me know what you though of it?

Avril
Xx

4 comments:

  1. I think it's great and a very reasonable price too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it so much!! except I saw it on sale for €13 in boots,, :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that recently Boots have upped some of their prices! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3