Sunday, 17 March 2013

What's in my Bag? #1

Welcome back! Here is my second YouTube video. I decided I would do a what's in my bag video but with a twist. I always seem to be the girl with the large bag and not only that, its usually very full. The bigger my bag, the more stuff I tend to put in it. I have no idea why I do that!! I thought I would record a before and after video. The first part - this video- will show all of the random stuff I carry around in my bag on a day to day basis.





In the next video I will show you all of the stuff in my down sized bag! Maybe it will help some of you downsize what you carry around with you? Anyways, hope you enjoy :)

Avril
Xx

4 comments:

  1. I love what's in my bags xx

    i have a mac lipstick gveaway running :-) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so nosey to see what everyone carries around :)

      Delete
  2. Yay videos! I just down sized from my giant bag to my River Island satchel too :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3