Friday, 1 March 2013

A Weekday Want - YSL Rouge Volupté Shine



So this is a different type of post from me. I don't normally talk about product launches but this is an item I will be rushing out to get!  I have always loved YSL products and have been itching to get my hands on the Le Teint Touche Élcat Foundation and just about any of their lipstick ranges including the Rouge Pur Couture Vernis Á Lévres Glossy Stain. The packaging alone is enough to make a girl swoon.

In march YSL will be releasing their newest lipstick range Rouge Volupté Shine. These boast high shine and conditioning qualities for your lips. They sound like a great all in one for you handbag - no need to carry a lip balm and lip gloss now. The colour once applied will be subtle, almost sheer think tinted balm but so much better. They leave a just bitten, glossy finish on the lips. So don't be afraid of the daring colours. These will also taste like mango, this might be a turn off for some but for me I love flavoured lip products.



No. 3 Violet Incognito 


The range will consist of 19 shades in shades that suit most women - from the everyday day wearable to the extreme statement lip. So you can be voluptuous is Beige, Natural in Coral, Seductive in Red, Sensual in Pink and Subversive in Purple. This lipstick will be perfect for everyday wear as even the darkest colour would be suitable for the office. These will be available from mid-March and will retail at €31.50. 

Do you think you'll be rushing out to pick one of these mid-March? You might have to be beat me there!!

Avril
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3