Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Review of Rich Hair Care



RICH Pure Luxury Argan Colour Protect Shampoo & Conditioner €7.99 each



I haven't really talked a lot about hair care on my blog. This is really because there are few products I am loyal too or liked enough to share. I got the opportunity to try some products from RICH Hair Care and I was very excited as all of the products have argan oil in them. Argan Oil is amazing for your hair as it makes it silky smooth while also looking after and protecting your hair.

I've been using these products for a few weeks now and I can really see a difference in my hair. I was sent the RICH Pure Luxury Argan Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner, Therapy Mask and Rejuvenating Argan Oil Elixir.

Since I have started using these products I have been getting a lot of compliments on my hair. Everyone was wondering where I was getting it done as the colour was lovely. I currently have an ombre style with Carmel blonde ends and dark brown on top. I could see a real difference in the ends of hair and overall my hair was much more manageable. 

They both contain argan oil (well duh its in the name) but also hydrolyzed wheat, corn and soy protein. All of ingredients will moisturise and soften as well as strengthen your hair. Also they are both free of silicone oils, sulfates and parabens. 

The only drawback is I feel that I have to use a little bit more shampoo than normal to build up a lather in my hair but compared to everything that it is doing for my hair its a small thing. Also my hair is after getting quite long recently and that could be one of the reasons. The conditioner is lovely and a little bit goes a long way. They both suit all hair types and are great for everyday use. I don't wash my hair every but every second day so these are lasting me ages. 


RICH Pure Luxury Intensive Hair Repair Treatment €8.99

This mask is great for damaged and coloured hair. I've been using it once or twice a week for the past month or so. It says to leave it on 15-25 minutes before rising it out. I love hair masks as they give your hair a boost of moisture and make it more manageable. For the price its great value as you only need a small about so it will last a long time. I love how soft and smooth my hair feels after I use this. 


RICH Pure Luxury Rejuvenating Argan Oil Elixir €9.99

This has been my favourite out of the 4 products I was sent. I love hair oils. They're great at taming the ends of my hair as well as reducing the colour fading and protecting hair against UV rays and even heat styling products. Its like a miracle oil as it does a little bit of everything. 

You put 3-4 drops between your hands and smooth through damp hair. I also will use about half a drop on the ends after blow drying to tame my ends. It gives your hair a lovely shine. 

Overall I have been loving these products and they are great value. Each one is under €10. If I had to recommend just one it would be the hair oil - I love it. They can all be purchased from RICH Hair Care website. And you can also pick it up here in Ireland in Shaws department store, many chemists nationwide and even from the Beauty Features website.

Have you tried any RICH products? What did you think of them?

Avril 
xx


4 comments:

  1. Great post...I bought these from beautyfeatures.ie a few weeks ago after seeing them in a mag...love them. Their prices are cheaper than RICH website and I think the RICH website ships from somewhere in Europe. I got the Protect & Shine Spray...love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They I saw that. Really? I must check it out. Loving these so much x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3