Friday, 26 April 2013

Bright Eyes with Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10




Recently I’m loving an eye serum with a difference. Vichy’s latest offering the Liftactiv Serum 10 for Eyes and Lashes*. This is the first serum that treats the whole eye area including lashes – it makes them strong, fuller and fortified. The serum itself is non-greasy and melts into the skin.




I’ve been using this twice a day for the recommended 30 days and while I can’t notice if my lashes have actually grown in length. They are definitely stronger than they were before. Also my eyes do look a lot brighter due to the illuminators in the serum. My dark circles are not as prominent as before that’s for sure. The skin around my eye feels hydrated and looks refreshed. I will be re-purchasing this one when it runs out that’s for sure!!

This is a great serum to use in the morning as it has a lovely cooling sensation on the skin. This is also a good eye-make up and mascara base. I’ve noticed on the days I use it my mascara especially lasts longer. Normally by about 4/5pm my mascara starts to go a bit flaky but its lasting up until 7-8pm now which is about 12 hours. 




Vichy have even developed the ‘blindfold’ technique for a quick and easy application! This is a 4 step process that ensure the serum is used over the whole eye area. 
  1. Place one pump on the middle finger of one hand and rub against the middle finger of the other hand
  2. Close your eyes and pat the serum lightly over the whole eye area – including eye lid.
  3. With your eyes closed, using the the tips of your fingers smoothing over the entire eye area from inner to outer corner including eyelashes.
  4. Place index fingers below the lashes and raise it gently in a lifting motion for an ‘eyelash curler’ effect. 

All in all a great serum and I would really recommend it! The damage is €27.00 but as it looks after both your eye and eyelashes its definitely worth it.  Its available from pharmacies nationwide. 

Have you tried the Vichy? How did you get on?

Avril
Xx

*PR Sample

*


3 comments:

  1. wah €27 is pretty scary but I guess it would last a decent enough amount of time if you're just using a bit on your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah defo - I would mostly use this in the morning as well so its lasting ages x

      Delete
  2. yes, it is great

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3