Wednesday, 10 April 2013

What's on my Face?? #1




So I'm finally getting back into the swing of things again after being absent for a while. I had this post in my drafts section for the last few weeks - apologies on the delay but here is my first FOTD post. 


Never Really thought I wore a lot of make up until now.....

Clear Face Tinted Moisturiser - Urban Decay All Nighter Spray - Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light - Inglot Under Eye Illuminator in 51 - Inglot Primer - MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle - Vichy Dernmablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick in Porcelain - Boujois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 - Maybelline Rocket Mascara - Maybelline Gel Eyeliner Black - Inglot Matte Shadow - Rimmel Bronzer - Inglot Brow Pallet - Revlon Nearly Naked Powder - Bobbi Brown Blush in Pale Pink - MAC Collection Shadows - 




Avril 
Xx


8 comments:

  1. Gah, product envy! The pale pink blusher is gorgeous on you - I've had mine for ages but I hardly ever reach for it for some reason...you may have changed that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this blush - not something I thought of until I saw it on! x

      Delete
  2. Hello Avril. I would be super happy if you check my blog. Thank you so so much,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful make-up! Good woork!

    Check out my blog, if you like it follow me! I follow you back soon!
    Cheap and Glamour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks I had that Urban Decay Spray a few years ago and was going to buy it again today but couldn't decide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the new packaging of the sprays. I think its worth having even for those nights out dancing - keeps the face from sliding off x

      Delete
  5. Hey, cutie! Looking good - lovely product choices, too xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! You inspired me to take me 'face' shots x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3