Thursday, 30 May 2013

Morning Essentials #1





Everyone has a morning routine whether it's getting up at the crack of dawn and spending hours getting ready or it’s dragging yourself up and out the door. My routine consists if me crawling out of bed and into the shower to wake myself up, making my hair and face look presentable for the day ahead and then tottering up to bus stop. Today’s post will consist of the products I reach for time and time again in my getting ready process – my morning essentials.

Roger & Gallet Shower Cream in Fleur de Figuier * - As I before, I tend to have a shower most mornings to wake myself up for the day. Another reason is that I’m loving this shower cream is not only does it smell delicious but it has a creamy texture that really mosturises and conditions my skin. Perfect for a little treat before the day starts. 

Garnier Body Ultimate Beauty Oil - I read about this on Beaut.ie (post here) a while ago and I was in the market for a new body oil I had recently finished the Beautifying Body Oil from the Body Shop. I like to use this after the shower to lock in the moisture, as it isn't very greasy and adsorbs into your skin in seconds. I’ve really noticed a difference in my skin since I’ve started doing this, it's in a good condition and my arms and legs ready for shorts and t-shirts come Summer. 

Bioderma - In the morning I don’t really like using a cleanser. My skin can breakout if I over cleanse it  so I put a little bit of Bioderma on a cotton pads and wipe it all over my face. It is really refreshing for the skin and wakes me up.  I follow this with some serum and moisturiser. 


Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10* - I’ve already talked about this here but I’m loving this as another morning wake me up. As it has illuminating qualities if lifts those pesky darky circles under yours eyes.

So there was part 1 of my Morning Essentials, I will have part 2 for you next week. Let me know what some of your morning essentials are in the comments.

Avril
Xx


10 comments:

  1. Avril!

    Haven't seen you since DIT when I was in class with Kate, Grainne etc. Didnt know you had a blog! It's lovely. Garnier oil looks good, think I'll give it a go. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! It's just lovely. I would really recommend it xx

      Delete
  2. Need to get my hands on another bottle of Bioderma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I find myself using it everyday x

      Delete
  3. I love that Garnier oil too - so so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I have really been wanting to try the Garnier Beauty oil for some time! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, dead handy and absorbs really quickly x

      Delete
  5. What did you think of the smell of the Garnier oil? I loved the product but wasn't so keen on the smell...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really notice a smell to be honest x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3