Tuesday, 21 May 2013

The Women's World Show 2013



 So just a quick post to let you all know that The Women’s World Show is taking place in Simmonscourt in The RDS on the June bank holiday. It is in conjunction with The Women’s Mini Marathon. 



This is the largest female exhibition in Ireland and the event runs for the whole weekend. Some of the exhibitors include Sleep in Rollers and Orogold and there will be 5 fashion shows a day. 

 If you do want to go, you can download tickets from free from The Women's World website or download them from the free Women's World App. Or you can plan €12 on the door. I’m hoping to drop in and have a look around when I pick up my Mini Marathon Pack. Maybe I’ll see ya there? 




Avril 
Xx






2 comments:

  1. Why do I have to be doing the Leaving this year? I'm missing loads of cool things!!

    www.edeltherese.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, it will be worth it though xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3