Wednesday, 8 May 2013

OOTD #11 - Wedding in London Town

Hello all,

Last month I was in London going to the Boyfriend's Cousins Wedding (a mouthful). I thought I would do a quick picture heavy OOTD post. Apologies this is late - I lent my laptop to my sister for a while for exams and forgot to take the pictures off before I gave it to her. Anyway on with the post.


The Outfit:

I've had this dress for 2 years now. It was first graduation dress - my degree. I did a post on my OOTD for my Masters graduation which I will link here. I picked this dress it is just lovely. I thought as the dress was patterned I wouldn't really need to worry about accessories or anything so it was an easy chose. I paired it with some nude pumps from New Look. 



Patterned Dress - Zara (last year)  €70
Nude Shoes - New Look €26

The Make Up

For my make up, I did a smokey eye using the Naked Pallet, a little bit of coral blush and a matching coral lipstick both from Make Up Forever. I wanted to focus on the eyes for this look as they wouldn't need to be touched up throughout the day. 

The Hair

I went to a hair dressers near the hotel to get an up-do for the day. I knew it was going to be a long day I just wanted it off my face. I asked for a messy bun and this is what they did. I loved it!! It looked cool with the balayage effect I have at the moment.  It stayed up all day and through lots of dancing. 





So that was my picture heaving post from the wedding. It was a great night with lots and lots of dancing. I think I only lasted another few hours in my giant shoes before the flats made an appearance. Let me know if you enjoyed this post and I will post up more OOTD. 

Avril
xX

2 comments:

  1. everything about this is gorgeous, especially your make up!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3