Thursday, 2 May 2013

Review of Purity Organic Skincare

 



Purity Organic Skincare wasn’t a brand I’d heard much about. I found them on Twitter and when they offered Beauty Bloggers the chance to try their facial wash. I think we all hunt for the holy grails of skin care so I wanted to see Purity had to offer.

The full list of products are divided between morning and evening routines.  I was sent the Facial Wash from the morning routine to try and the Conditioning Cleansing Lotion from the evening routine. All of the Purity products are suitable for vegetarians, with the exception of the Facial Moisturiser and the Regenerating Overnight Moisturiser as these contain beeswax.



The Facial Wash contains 98% natural ingredients and 70% of them are organic. It contains Sweet Almond Oil, Aleo Vera and Glycerine that retain moisture and condition the skin. These are combined with Coconut and a sugar based foam to cleanse and protect the skin. Citric acid is also added to control skin PH levels. It retails at approx £5.

I don’t tend to wash my face in the morning – I just use a bit of Bioderma for a refresh. But on the days that felt my skin needed a pick me up this was great. My skin left cleansed and not too dry – foaming cleansers can dry out my skin and leave it feeling tight but I didn’t have this problem. While this cleaner wouldn’t be my first choice I would recommend it to anyone who likes foaming cleansers. I gave it to my sister to try and she loved it.

The Conditioning Cleansing Lotion was my favourite of the two cleansers. The lotion breaks down and removes dirt and make-up. It contains Sweet Almond Oil, Aleo Vera and Glycerine base – similarly to the Facial Wash. However the lotion also contains Amino Acids, Avocado oil and Rose water. The best way to use this is to layer it onto the skin and use cotton wool to remove it. I mostly use a muslin cloth to remove the lotion but the cotton wool works just as well. The price for this is approx £5.

For the price of these items I think they are really good value. While I don't there are stocklists in Ireland for Purity Organic Skincare you can order directly from the website

Have you tried any of the Purity Organic Skincare range? What did you think of it?

Avril

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3