Wednesday, 8 May 2013

The Wonders of the Nima Mitt!!



So I’m pretty sure that this is the coolest thing ever! You may or may not have heard of the Nima Mitt. If you have, I share your love for this product! If you haven’t, well then sit back and let me tell you all about it. The Nima Mitt is a clever ‘wash cloth’ for lack of a better word that removes all traces of make up, oils and dirt.  You wet the cloth enough to dampen it and then rub in circular motions across the face until it’s all clean! Simples!




Then to clean the mitt, use bar soap and to remove all traces of make up and dirt and rinse out! Bar soap is the best thing for cleaning the mitt, unfortunately liquid soap doesn’t work as well! To dry it, hang it up by the cute little loop on the side. Then it will be all ready for use the next day!



I first heard about the Nima back back in December at a blogger up and I was very intrigued to try it. I don’t know why it took me so long to order but I’m glad I did. The damage was €13 but long term you will safe money as instead of buying your lotions and potions of make up removers you just need this! Also takes up no weight for travelling. I don’t know why but if something is travel size or travel friendly it makes me like it more. Am I the only one?

I’ve been using this mitt for a few weeks now and I love it. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight like some cleanser do and I can see that all of the make up is gone. What’s the best part about it – its so handy to use. After a few drink and struggling to get up the stairs. I don’t need to use make up wipes or find cotton pads. I just use the magical mit and all my make up is gone. Easy!

You can order this through the Nima website. Niamh the owner and founder of Nima is just lovely to deal with and has great customer service. I would really recommend any of their products. 

Have you tried the Nima Mitt? How did you get on?

Avril
Xx


4 comments:

  1. Wow looks great, I keep mitts much much longer then I should, I could do with a new one! You have a lovely blog. I am a new fellow irish follower! Please check out my blog if you get a chance and follow if you like,

    http://allthelittlethings3.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is just lovely! And Pink :) x

      Delete
  2. It is a really cool product to be fair, perfect for festivals if I could ever afford to go to one :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of festivals but very true...hopefully some day we will be there :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3