Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Handbag Essentials #1 - La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5



A girl's handbag is full of many different things and if your anything like me, you carry something for every occasion. Clean nail varnish in case I get a ladder in my tights to the ever necessary hand sanitiser. A recent edition to my handbag is this baby, Cicaplast Baume B5* and it has become a real life saver. 


I don't know what it is but during the summer but I tend to get really dry skin. Maybe its down to the tanning and exfoliation process that takes place on a weekly basis. The most effected area are my poor elbows and even though I use a body lotion daily, the dryness is still there. Enter Cicaplast Baume B5.

This is a handy travel sized version of the much loved La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5. It's a multi-use moisturiser that can be used used for eczema, dry patches, cracked skin, chapped lips, sun burn and more. So its perfect for on the go fixes. It can also be used a morning after rescue remedy for your skin to add some much need moisture back. 


The texture of the cream itself isn't oily and absorbs quickly into the skin. It doesn't leave white marks behind which is handy if your applying on the go. A little bit goes a long way with this cream, its easy to spread across the skin and at €7 its a real bargain. 

 I've been using this cream on my elbows now for about 2 weeks, it should take a total of 4 weeks for the skin to be totally regenerated. While it hasn't fully healed I can see a big improvement as it's not as irritated as it was in the beginning. Thank god! Soon my elbows will be Summer ready. 


Have you tried the Baume 5? What did you of think of it?

Avril 
Xx

1 comment:

  1. Ohh great review, this really sounds fantastic. My skin has dried out so much so picking this up might be a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3