Friday, 9 August 2013

A Super Serum - Lancome Advanced Genifique


Recently I've been really into taking good care of my skin - using different serums for the day and night time and using face masks at least once a week. I've also become slightly obsessed with serums. I've been loving the Indeed Labs. Hydraluron Moisture Boost as a morning serum. 


I was sent the new Lancome Advanced Genifique* to try and I nearly fainted with happiness.
Lancome Genifique is something that got/ gets a lot of hype in the beauty world. There's a lot of scienific research that went into the creation of it. Advanced Genifique is exactly what is says it is - the advanced version of the original and much loved Genifique. 

If your looking for a super serum, look no further. The research that developed the the first Genifique involved Genomes and looked at the genes in the skin. The continued research into the skin revealed that there are about 25 more genes involved with skin repair than previously thought. This means that they can now target the skin with specific new anti-aging ingredients. 

Whenever I went to Twitter to ask for serum recommendations Genefique was usually mentioned to me. I've been loving the serum and am dreading the day that it runs out. The bottle of 30ml retails for €73.00 so it isn't an everyday sort of purchase, but it's so worth it. I will warn you now,  be prepared to fall in love with this product! 

The texture of the serum itself is very silky and it absorbs into the skin so quickly. This means its suitable to wear under make up or as part of your night time skin care routine. I tend to mostly use this at night time under my moisturiser. I've been using it for a few weeks now and have really seen an improvement. My skin looks brighter and more even and I'm got getting as many breakouts as I did before. My whole skin care routine has recently been overhauled and it really seems to be working. I'm going to be doing a few more posts on recent additions to my skin care. 

Have you tried Lancome Advanced Genifique? 
Or have I convinced you to try it?

Avril
Xx

2 comments:

  1. Everytime I try a skincare sample from Lancome, I wish I could justify splashing out on the full size product. So expensive, and my skin is pretty problem-free, so it doesn't seem worth it. This sounds lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'll be able to live with it now :/

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3