Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Bubble Bath Essentials - L'occitane and Soap & Glory





I love bubble baths. A scented candle, a good book and a soak in some bubbles. What more could a girl want after a day at work or a hard day's shopping? My two bubble baths of choice at the moment are from Soap & Glory and L'occainte.

Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath - this is amazing and smells like marshmallows. I got it with the S&G Christmas set about two years ago. The bottle was huge and I've still have loads left in it. This bubble bath is really mositurising on your skin as it has a built in body lotion. So this is a great value option for bubble baths.

L'occitane Cherry Blossom Bathe and Shower Gel - this was a Christmas gift from the boyfriend and boy does it smell good! This is a luxury and saved up for the much needed special baths - after a long day on the office or stressful day of shopping. You know the important things :) While it says its a bathand shower gel it does double up as a bubble bath. It cleanses and softens the skin without drying it out. 

You can't enjoy a bubble bath without a nice scented candle and I'm recently loving the candles from ikea in particular the vanilla smells, so good!! 

Avril 
Xx

2 comments:

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3