Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Haulin' it #9 - Boots


Time for another haul (I've a few of these coming your way over the next few weeks). I love Boots but I can't actually walk into it without picking something up. A few weeks ago I found myself unsupervised in Boots and 'accidently' picked up a few new bits. 


The first thing I picked up was the Real Techniques Starter Set for Eyes. This was a bit of an impulse buy, I've been thinking about picking it up for a while and suddenly it ended up in the basket. I am really happy with this purchase and will be doing a full review on the brushes shortly but it contains 5 brushes that will help create any eye look.


The other few bits that I picked up where planed. I got one of the Bourjois Cream Blushes in shade 02 'Healthy Glow'. I couldn't decide which one to get but as I'm loving peaches and corals at the moment I settle on shade 02. I have to say these blushes are just gorgeous and really easy to work with. I've actually been back to Boots since this haul and picked up a few other shades. 


I picked up another one of the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks pencils. I got Bad Girl Bronze, I already have Bulletproof Beige. These are great ot keep in your make up bag for touch ups on the go. It can be worn on its own or used as a base for under eyeshadow. 


Last but not least, I picked up two new conclears - the infamous Collection Lasting Perfection in 1 Light and Rimmel Match Perfection in 010 Ivory. I've needed a few new concealers - one for under the eyes and one for blemishes. I've had the Collection concealer before and I loved it. I don't know why it took me so long to buy a new one. 

I've heard really good things about Rimmel Perfect Match. I also have the foundation and I really like so I got the concealer. It's great for under the eye to brighten up and cover dark circles. 


Swatches of the Bourjois Cream Blush, the two concealers (first Rimmel Perfect Match and then Collection Lasting Perfection) and Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick. 

Have you been shopping recently?
What are some of the bits you picked up? 

Avril 
Xx


4 comments:

  1. There's a Rimmel Prefect Match CONCEALER?! Where have I been?! That foundation is my life ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, also a powder and a cream foundation!

      Delete
  2. I love that RT eye set, that was what started my brush buying obsession! Those Rimmel shadow sticks seem pretty handy to have, and the colour is so pretty! Will be swatching soon....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me want all of the RT brushes.....so I ordered them from iHerb :/
      I love them! They're also bringing out cream shadows soon x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3