Monday, 12 August 2013

It's a 10 - The Miracle Product


I've been dying to try this product for a long time, so when I found myself in TK Maxx recently I had to pick it up. It was quite expensive. The 120ml usually retails for about €30 but i got this baby for €16.99. Bargain, right? 


It's a 10 is claims to be a miracle product and it works the same way that other leave-in conditioners do. You just spray it a few times on wet hair and comb through. I normally use one of the Aussie leave-in conditioners. I've used it for a few years but recently I've been branching out into new hair brands. Both Fleur de Force and Fashion Filth talked about this product so it's always been one I've wanted to try it. 

'It's a 10' does 10 things (hence the name)

Repairs dry damaged hair
Adds shine
Detangles 
Controls fizz
Deals and protects hair colour
Prevents split ends 
Stops hair breakage
Creates silkiness
Enhances natural body
Flat iron spray and thermal protector

I can't really say that it succeed in all 10 claims. It is a great leave in conditioner and one of the best detanglers I've used.

What is your hair care essential at the moment?

Avril
Xx

P.s. Yesterday the boyfriend and I played around the layout of the blog. Let me know what you think. 

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this, ill be raiding TK maxx now looking for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I love love the Ojon Moisture Mist

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3