Thursday, 8 August 2013

Morning Essentials #2



I did part one of this post about a month ago, some of my favourite products to use in the morning to help get me ready for the day ahead.  I love finding out what people's favourite products and I think the one you use on a daily basis can really fit into that bill so without further adieu lets get on with part 2 of my morning essentials.




Batiste Dry Shampoo 'Wild' - I use a dry shampoo most days. I tend to wash my hair at nights so the dry shampoo give my hair a much needed refresh in the mornings. It also adds some volume and body into the roots. I have dark roots so I have to be careful not to leave the tell tale white marks in my hair.

Karora Gradual Bronzing Moisturiser SPF 15 - This has become a recent addition due to the sunny weather we have been experiencing. I'm very pale naturally and need a little bit of tan on my legs before exposing them to the world. The Karora has been great for these morning, as it gives a really natural colour without looking too orange and it doesn't have than burnt biscuit smell.

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream - I did a post recently about my favourite lip balms and here's another one to add to the collection. The 8 hour cream is an all over, multi-purpose balm that can be used on your lips, dry skin and even on burns.This cream has really helped clear up the dry patches on my arms, caused by excess tanning.

Dove Compressed Deodorant in Pomegranate - I just love how cute this is! Everyone needs to start their day with a bit of deodorant and I really like the way this smells. It also the perfect handbag size. This deodorant usually ends up in the bag for the rest of the day.

What are your favourite products to use in the morning? Any recommendations for the early starts?

Avril
Xx

4 comments:

  1. Can't beat a bit of Batiste - and I love those Dove deodorants too, so dinky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they've become a handbag essential for sure x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3