Monday, 14 October 2013

Brown Thomas Wish List






A few weeks ago I went on a little shopping spree in Brown Thomas. I has a One-4-All voucher and decided to treat myself to some products I have had my eye for a while. 

Estèe Lauder DayWear Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer: Tanya Burr mentioned this product in a haul and it sparked up my interest. Its a moisturising cream that adds colour to your face. It will adapt to your skin tone so this cream will suit most people's skin. It gives a sheer coverage of colour so you only need to apply a BB cream or light coverage foundation on top. The main reason I picked this up was that I've recently been wearing a tan a lot and as I cleanse my face in the morning and evening the tan fades from my face faster than the rest of my body. This product is great as it will add colour to my face - making it the same colour as my neck. No more unsightly tan lines :)

NARS Bronzer 'Laguna': I think everyone has heard/ if not owns this bronzer. It's been on my wishlist for a long time but I never brought myself to buy it. So when I got the voucher this was the first counter I went to. I think I've been wearing this everyday since I picked it up. Its  great contour colour for me ans it doesn't give your skin a cakey finish. The mirror is quite big so its perfect for keeping in your handbag. 

Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curlers: This is another item that has been on my wishlist for a while. I've was a pair of No. 7 eyelash curlers for a few months but they didn't really give me a good curl. These curlers are amazing and really worth the investment. They come in two colours gold and silver, I love gold so that was my choice made. 

My new wish list for Brown Thomas is already full of new items like the new NARS concealer and MAC Face and Body but I'm trying to be good and save for a wedding the end of the month and a trip to London in November. We will see how long that lasts. 

Have you picked up any products from your wish list recently? I would love to know what they are!

Avril 
Xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its really nice and feel really soothing on the skin x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks doll, I'm very happy with my choices x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3