Friday, 18 October 2013

Get yourself some #HairTherapy with Dove


I am a big fan of Dove products in general - they're shower creams are lovely and really condition the skin and I have tried a few of their body lotions, including Dove Summer Glow but I have never tried any of their hair care range. It was launched last year and has a wide range of products for all different types of hair.

I've been using  both the Intensive Repair Shampoo* and Express TReatment Conditioner*. I've been using them both for a few weeks now and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised about how much I like them. It's not that I wasn't expecting much, I just didn't know what to expect as I hadn't heard much about the range.

The shampoo is lovely and really cleans the hair without leaving it too dry. A big bonus it that is doesn't leave a film of residue in your hair which which some of the more moisturising shampoos can do. The 1 minute mask is the star of the show and works really fast to condition and hydrate your hair. I have long thick coloured hair so I need a really hydrating conditioner to really work some wonders with my hair and this did the trick. 

On top of all that every time that I used these, I got compliments on hair, that it looked blonder and was in great condition. Not bad for a duo you can pick from your local Chemist! 

I'm nearing the end of these two bottles and will be picking up replacements shortly after their gone. 

Have you tried any of the Hair Therapy Range? How did you go on?

Avril
Xx

6 comments:

  1. yes it's quite decent :) :) well written !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dove hair care, the treatments are particularly good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Dove fan here, too - they have an intensive conditioner I really rate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls, its so affordable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this sounds great, I loved Dove for ages and then stopped using them, must give them another try!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3