Sunday, 13 October 2013

Hauls from Paris - Sephora







So if you've seen my skin care haul from Paris this is my beauty haul. A trip to Sephora was a must and while I didn't have a specific shopping list for Sephora there were a few bits that I wanted to pick up.

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour in 'No. 20': I wanted to pick this up after reading a review on Vivianna Does Make Up. Its a powder with light reflectors which seem to be really popular at the moment. They give your skin a healthy glow, hence the name. I really like this as it sets my make up without that powdery-cakey finish some powders can have. 

Sephora Eye Shadow Trio: I've heard really good things about the Sephora eye shadows so I really wanted to pick some up. There was a deal on that if you bought 3 eye shadows you get a free pallet. The pallet comes with a utensil that enables you to depot the shadow from both the pan and the pallet. It's great as you can swap out the shadows to remake your pallets. I picked up No. 63 'Under the covers' (white shimmery color), No. 48 'Faux fur jacket' (taupe shimmer) and No. 51 'Rock the runway' (purple/grey). 

Sephora Natural Foundation Brush: I thought it would be a good brush for cream contours. I've also been using it a lot for cream blushes. I love the long handle as its really easy to use. Its really soft and become one of my favourite brushes. 

Sephora Nail Varnish in 'Hot & Spicy': They had an offer on with every purchase you got a free nail varnish. As I am loving coral and oranges at the moment, I went for this bright orange colour. I haven't used it yet but it say that it last up to 5 days. 

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in 'Streak': This is one of the new product releases from Urban Decay. I hadn't planned on getting this but as I walked by the stand this ended up in my basket and I regret nothing! Such a nice colour for both day time and night time. The formula of these lipsticks is amazing! They have a long lasting power but are not drying. 

M2 Beautè Lash Comb: On top of all of  these lovely Sephora goodies I also picked up a new eye lash comb in Colette; one of the coolest shops I've been in by the way!! I've never seen a lash comb like this before so I had to get it. I love this and have been using it every day since I picked it up. 


That's all the beauty items I picked up on my travels. I still have one more post from Paris to come.
What have been some of your recent beauty editions? 

Avril 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3