Tuesday, 15 October 2013

New Inglot Pallet, I think it's love...



I blogged recently about the new Inglot flagship store opening. On the launch night I treated myself to a new pallet. I am a big fan of brown eye shadows, I already have all of the Naked Pallets so I tried to stay away from the neutral colours but a few snuck in. 

There is a space missing for a colour I bought but actually already had , d'oh!! I need to go back in and pick up another shadow. 

153: The Inglot shadows all have numbers so I will try and describe the colours but bare in mind I am terrible at it. The fist eye shadow is a light silvery-brown. This colour was part of Inglot Summer collection of Metallic Shades. I had my eye on it for a while as I thought it would be a lovely colour for all over the eye on those days where I am in rush. 

402: This a darker brown but there is something very special about this colour. This is a dupe for MAC Satin Taupe. I never picked up Satin Taupe so I knew I wanted this shade in my pallet. Its perfect for all looks - smokey eyes and natural looks. I'm so excited to play around with this. 

15: Well this is the orange shade. Now you might this I'm a bit mad for picking up an orange colour but Dani from The Glamour Nazi sold me on this. Its a great colour for blending out the edge of a dark look and bring in some colour. It will work really well with the two browns in the pallet. 

540: This eye shadow is like Cranberry from MAC but so much better. This was another recommendation from Dani. I already have Cranberry and thought that I didn't need this and boy was I wrong! This is the most gorgeous red/ plum colour for this time of year. Perfect for Autumn Inspired looks. 

That was an introduction to my new Pallet and it's safe to say I think its love!
HAve you tried any of the Inglot Eye Shadows? Are you in love too? 

Avril 
Xx


10 comments:

  1. I love this! I bought my second Inglot Palette last week and wanted to get 402, but it wasn't in stock :( I'll be blogging about my palette sometime this week too, can't wait!

    Annettibus |Irish Fashion, Beauty and Art blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my eye on 420 for a while, such a pretty colour! I'd love to see what you got :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks doll, very happy with them :)

      Delete
  3. You picked up some beautiful shades. I am a huge Inglot fan and thisnk their shadows are mazing value. They blend do well & the colour selection is amazing. I can spend hours in their stores.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I have a voucher to send but I'm afraid to go back as I know I'll get loads of stuff when I'm there .

      Delete
  4. Very nice! Love the cranberry and orange shade! They're few of the 'non-neutral' colours I go for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I know, I love the orange, its so pretty x

      Delete
  5. I'm taking over your blog mwahaha
    Nice choices ;)
    But seriously, I really want that silvery shade you got!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I know! You're featuring a bit these days :) It's so pretty!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3