Thursday, 31 October 2013

Tan of Choice - Express Bronzing Mousse from Karora




I love to wear tan - there I've said it. But I don't love being orange and I'm also not that good at putting it on :/ So when I am applying tan its like tanning for dumbies, I like a product that is easy to apply and blends easily on the skin so I don't have massive streaks. One I have been loving at the moment is Karora Express Bronzing Mousse*.

Its so easy to use, just pump a little bit on your mat and apply. I usually work from the top down so I start with my neck and arms and down to  my legs. It glides on to the skin so easily and doesn't have that burnt biscuit smell that some of fake tanners can have. It starts to appear on the skin straight away but takes a full 3 hours to develop. I usually apply this at night and rinse off in the morning. This was its fully developed and I'm not waiting around to wash it off. 

The first time I used it, it appeared on my skin a little darker than I was used to so I was unsure how the finished result would turn out! I'm naturally very pale so I have to be careful with tanners as they can be wrong for my pale Irish skin. Karora developed to match my skin tone and the finished result was very natural looking. 

The colour also lasts for 3 -5 days on my skin once I keep my skin moisturised. I really needed a good scrub to get the last of it off before starting the cycle all over again. The damage is about €30 and you only need a small amount at a time, so the bottle will last a while! If you in the market for a luxury tan then look no further, definitely a nice treat for your yourself. 

What is your tan of choice at the moment? Or are you embracing the pale this winter? 

Avril
Xx

4 comments:

  1. I used to mad into tan,not so much anymore.how the flip do you walk in those shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so tiny I need the extra height :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh product looks lovely, would love to try it! Im always looking out for new false tan! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would really recommend it! So nice to use x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3